A Flexible Integration Platform
As we provide solutions for multiple industries, we have strategically set up integration platforms pertinent to each of those industries. Our flexible API platform also offers you the capability to extract your data and utilise it within your own systems or those of your third party partners. We offer a consultancy service to assist with integrating our solution with other applications as required.
Routing And Scheduling
MiX Telematics’ solution is often utilised in conjunction with third party routing and scheduling providers’ systems, such as Paragon and DPS. Combining the benefits of telemetry data with those of routing and scheduling enable you to access a composite solution, addressing multiple business concerns. We also partner with Loqus Solutions to provide a fully-integrated telemetry and routing and scheduling package, should you not already have a routing and scheduling provider.
Bus & Coach Added Value Integrations
Real-Time Passenger Information Systems
We are able to integrate with real-time passenger information systems, for example. UTrack.
Electronic Ticket Machine Integration
We provide direct Electronic Ticket Machine integration on buses. We have connected to, for example, Wayfarer, VIX ERG, Ticketer and Init regularly. In addition we would bring back Route ID, Route Direction & Duty ID for RTPI solutions.
Passenger Counting Systems
We are able to provide integration with devices that monitor and report incoming and outgoing passengers, linked through MiX Fleet Manager.
Interface To Fuelling Systems
MiX Telematics can provide an integration to fuelling systems, for example, Fuellink. Fuellink are able to utilise our API to capture mileage and odometer information then use this information in their end-user reporting system. This prevents any inaccuracies in their system and reduces administration for organisations when evaluating fuel figures and fuel pumped.
Drink driving is the second leading cause of driving fatalities after speed. Employers can be held liable if one of their drivers are tested positive for alcohol – even more so in the case of accident.
Protect and prevent
There is nothing worse for the image of a transport company than a road accident involving one of its vehicles. Worse still is if the driver is found to be responsible, especially if he is under the influence of alcohol.
- Ensure the safety of your reputation, of people and of your vehicles
- Reduce the risk of drink driving by making it be known that preventative measures are in place
How does it work?
- An alcohol interlock is a device that keeps a vehicle from starting if the driver has alcohol on their breath.
- A vehicle operator must provide a successful breath test before the engine can be started.
- All testing information can be entered into optional ITE software through a download station, where it can be stored, tracked and used to generate reports.
The MiX ALCOLOCK™ V3 Pack
- Receive real-time alerts via email or SMS in the case of breath test fail, bypass or tampering.
- Intervene quickly with a replacement vehicle/driver if a vehicle has been immobilised.
- Trend analysis, such as drivers close to maximum legal limit, recurring infringement dates, times, routes, regions.
- Proof in case of test fail that the vehicle did not leave (time, location, date, driver ID).
- Detailed event reports.
- Trip replay.