Drivers workshops aim to engage and influence driver’s attitudes and behaviours in regards to driving for work. From fuel consumption and carbon emissions, to customer service and road safety. Getting drivers proactively involved in a continuous improvement process boosts accountability and delivers tangible business benefit.
- Analysis of benchmark data for driver performance
- Delivery of theoretical and practical driver workshops
- Delivery of safe and efficient driving techniques
- Motivational strategies for drivers
- Structured criteria specified around business objectives