We all know the benefits that a telematics system is said to deliver: improved fuel economy, a reduction in vehicle emissions, fuel-efficient driving, and improved safety standards. But how can you be sure those benefits are achievable before taking the plunge and investing in a long-term contract with a telematics provider?
More Articles ...
- FTA issues Christmas driver shortage warning
- Brake stresses importance of fleet maintenance
- Greener buses on the way says govt
- FTA issues another Calais fleet safety warning
- London access for freight movements and deliveries 'must be maintained'
- UK's bus fleets 'should emulate London model'
- New innovation could reduce fog-related collisions
- Low Carbon Champions Awards shortlist revealed
- Drivers warned to look out for distracted youngsters with return of school run
- ABD calls for halt to 20mph zone rollouts